CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our First Bama Game

So we went to our first Alabama football game this Saturday. My family kept telling me that they knew I would be the first to turn! We met up with our friends Jim and Tara and tailgated some. We had great seats with shade and a great view. The game was alot of fun too. Bama did not play that great but was still able to pull off a win. After the game we sat around in the Quad and grilled out some more. It was a great time of fellowship and dont worry Pourciaus, I wore purple toenail polish and even took a picture of the LSU flag they had flying at the stadium. I cannot wait till LSU plays Bama. I hope they beat them agian this year! GEAUX TIGERS. I might start pulling for Bama as long as they are not playing my tigers.

2 comments:

Tara

Haha... We had so much fun! Glad yall came we will have to do it again soon!

gramma/poppa

Hey Casey and Stephen,
Geaux Tigers! Good job, Casey. You hang tough, girl, even when Stephen and Mrs. Debbie harass you. We Louisiana/Mississippi folks are tough...as noted by our surviving Gustav (barely). The worst storm I've been in in all of my 66 years, and not something I want to experience again! In spite of it all, we are safe...and very grateful to be.
Love,
Gramma/Poppa