Thursday, January 22, 2009
Cake Class
I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class. Now that I am not in nursing school and also not working nights anymore, I was finally able to sign up. My mom in-law and I have been to two classes so far. The first week we basically just learned how to ice cakes. This week though we learned a few piping techniques then we got to decorate our cakes any way we wanted. It was so much fun and very relaxing to me. We would love to take more classes and get good enough to sale some cakes. Just remember that the picture below is the fist cake I have ever decorated so don't look too closely. Im still trying to decide what I want to do next week.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! Where are yall taking the class? I did the one at the W last spring. It was fun, but I ended up missing 2 classes because of work so that part wasn't so great. Oh well. Maybe you can teach me how to basket weave when you're a pro! :) Your first cake looks great!! So cute! You should be proud!
That looks awesome! I love it!! You did a great job!!!
Post a Comment