So we spent last week celebrating Tara's birthday with a couple surprise parties and of course a trip to Tuscaloosa to eat Japanese. Had a blast spending time with friends and now Tara has joined us in the "Oh no we are 25" club! Welcome! Hope we don't have to wait until my birthday to go back to eat Japanese! Happy Birthday, Tara! Hey, when can I borrow that cute purse you got? He He!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Tara's birthday week
So we spent last week celebrating Tara's birthday with a couple surprise parties and of course a trip to Tuscaloosa to eat Japanese. Had a blast spending time with friends and now Tara has joined us in the "Oh no we are 25" club! Welcome! Hope we don't have to wait until my birthday to go back to eat Japanese! Happy Birthday, Tara! Hey, when can I borrow that cute purse you got? He He!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha! Maybe one day! Thanks again for everything you and Stephen did to make my birthday so special! It really was the best birthday ever I do believe! :)
Post a Comment