
This is my new friend...my Bubba Keg! I love it! Have been drinking my water out of it for two days now. It is great because I was having a hard time keeping any water cold in my car all day and kept spending money on water bottles at the closest gas station. The Blakes found these at Walmart and have been using them for awhile. They took them to the pool the other day in 100 degree weather and their water was still icy cold. So, next time I went to Walmart I had to pick one up. Stephen just laughes at me because I keep making him taste it to see how cold the water is after so many hours. Im actually getting all my water in each day which has not been happening the last couple weeks. Pretty sure though that the inventors of this product did not design it for water consumption considering it has a bottle opener built into the handle. Ha ha! Oh well! I love it!
1 comments:
Hello! Love your cakes! Can I get your e-mail address? would love to get you to do some cakes for me! Thanks,
Kristy Flye
Post a Comment