Made this for Annslee who turned two this week. She has been sick all week so I hope she felt well enough to enjoy her party today. This is my last cake order for awhile. Yea! I have loved making cakes for everyone but really need focus on other commitments at this time. Thanks for all your support. Keep checking the blog. I will keep updating with whats going on in our lives. :)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Blues Clues
Made this for Annslee who turned two this week. She has been sick all week so I hope she felt well enough to enjoy her party today. This is my last cake order for awhile. Yea! I have loved making cakes for everyone but really need focus on other commitments at this time. Thanks for all your support. Keep checking the blog. I will keep updating with whats going on in our lives. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment