CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Our weekend

The Blakes moved into their new house and the Crisis Pregnancy Center also moved this weekend so we had a busy weekend helping them get settled. I also baked a couple cakes for my friend Amanda. We made cakes for her sons last year which were our first birthday cakes to make. To see them click here. Mason wanted a Ben 10 cake with Humungasor on it. Amanda just ordered a cookie cake for Adam. See pics below:

This was already wrapped up and I forgot to get a picture before I wrapped it and did not want to fight that plastic wrap again for a picture.
We also went to a Daytona 500 party yesterday at the Sikorski's. We had a blast but I was totally lost and probably drove everyone crazy with my questions! She had everything decorated for the race and it looked so cute. Here is a pic of Tara and me posing in front of a driver (no idea who) to show our confusion.
Im off today for Presidents Day. Stephen had school so I have spend the morning doing loads and loads of laundry and scrubbing my bathroom and kitchen and fun stuff like that. Think I might actually take a shower and put on real clothes sometime soon. Well maybe...

1 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show!

You are too funny! That's Ryan Newman, but it's an old one. He's driving for Stewart-Haas racing now in the 39 ARMY chevy. Love that y'all went to a D500 party!