CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How we have spent our time


So we are now obsessed with 24 and all things related to Jack Bauer. We started watching season 1 last week on Netflix and finally finished it last night. It sucks you in!!! We would come home from work, do only the necessary chores and hit the couch to watch 24 until we made ourselves go to bed. We are holding off to start Season 2 for a few days. I have things I must get done like make a couple cakes and get this house cleaned up. Not to mention, I have been working extra everyday because our schedule is crazy right now and Stephen is super busy with drawings for school. Oh well, don't worry, Jack! We will be back and soon! We already have the next 4 seasons saved on Netflix ready to go.

1 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show!

Yaaay! I'm so glad y'all like it! We've been watching it since it started. Love me some Jack Bauer! You're right, it does suck you in! And when you think they can't top the previous season, they do! I'm so sad that the current season is the last one and there's only 6 hours left. Boo. :(