Made this cake this weekend, too. Its for a church wide baby shower that they are having today at church for our worship leader's wife, Ellen. She is the cutest pregnant lady ever! The design was based on the invitations. This cake was huge!! The biggest one I have ever made by myself. Wish I had taken one with the cake so you could get a better idea. It took 7 batches of butter cream! I think I might have finally gotten all of the powered sugar out of the kitchen. Headed to deliver this now and go to church. Happy Sunday!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Welcome Baby
Made this cake this weekend, too. Its for a church wide baby shower that they are having today at church for our worship leader's wife, Ellen. She is the cutest pregnant lady ever! The design was based on the invitations. This cake was huge!! The biggest one I have ever made by myself. Wish I had taken one with the cake so you could get a better idea. It took 7 batches of butter cream! I think I might have finally gotten all of the powered sugar out of the kitchen. Headed to deliver this now and go to church. Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is sooooo wrong! I totally thought y'all were trying to keep up with the Blakes!! I had some of the cake, by the way. It was YUMMY and cute to boot!!
Oops! Sorry! No! No baby news for our house! Ha ha!
Found you thruogh Jenna's Blog. I'm totally impressed with your blog and your pictures. Kudos to you!
Blog hopping from Jenna's
Awesome cake!!!!!
Beautiful!
What a beautiful cake! Wow, you are very talented! I dabbled a bit in cake decorating previously, but that was before my kiddos started arriving - no time for that anymore! I can't wait to get back into it though when they are bigger. And pictures/posts like this inspire me! Great job! :)
Oh my goodness you make cute cakes! I wish I could do that!
Post a Comment