Not the best photo but the steam from these yummy cinnamon rolls were fogging up my phone. I made these a couple weeks ago. I have been wanting to make them for awhile but could not find a reason to make 7 pans of very sinful cinnamon rolls. I decided to give them a try to see how they would be for Christmas presents/goodies. They are supposed to freeze really well so I figured, why not?Well, I did not have any left to freeze. I gave all but one pan away. So good!! It was also the first time I have made anything that required yeast and letting it rise. I was intimidated by it but I did it! Yea! To see the recipe click here. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Casey!
I have always wanted to try these!
I too have been SHY about the whole process of the yeast and all.
Were they hard to make?
Did you LOVE them?
I'd love to know!
I really need a go~to cinnamon roll recipe!
xo
Good for you for giving these a try!
Did Tara get a pan? ;o)
I know RUBY would love them! ;o)
They were not hard at all. Just time consuming because you had to stop between each step.
Post a Comment