So this week is Mr. Mark's and Chase's birthdays. We already celebrated Saturday night with a bonfire but I decided to make a pot of gumbo and have more cake and ice cream last night. I got a friend of mine to make this cake for them which looks like one of Mr. Mark's tractors. He loved it! It was so good too! Although the Richards do not do birthdays like Pourciaus, Im getting them to celebrate a little more each year and this time I got them to spread out the celebration to a week! Progress! Since Halloween is Friday that means that Casey's Birthday Season officially starts Saturday! Yea! Im ready!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Family Birthdays
So this week is Mr. Mark's and Chase's birthdays. We already celebrated Saturday night with a bonfire but I decided to make a pot of gumbo and have more cake and ice cream last night. I got a friend of mine to make this cake for them which looks like one of Mr. Mark's tractors. He loved it! It was so good too! Although the Richards do not do birthdays like Pourciaus, Im getting them to celebrate a little more each year and this time I got them to spread out the celebration to a week! Progress! Since Halloween is Friday that means that Casey's Birthday Season officially starts Saturday! Yea! Im ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment