We had a Bama Tailgating theme for Trunk-n-Treat tonight at church. Mainly because Jim and Tara had all the stuff we needed and no one had to by anything. Some kids would not even take our candy because of the Bama stuff. Haha! They just kept running by and yelling "GO BULLDOGS" It was alot of fun and there were some really cute costumes. This picture below was my favorite of them all. I gave him a ton of candy. I think i kind of freaked him out cause I got so excited when he came up to our booth. Who would have guess you would see this in Columbus?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Trunk-N-Treat
We had a Bama Tailgating theme for Trunk-n-Treat tonight at church. Mainly because Jim and Tara had all the stuff we needed and no one had to by anything. Some kids would not even take our candy because of the Bama stuff. Haha! They just kept running by and yelling "GO BULLDOGS" It was alot of fun and there were some really cute costumes. This picture below was my favorite of them all. I gave him a ton of candy. I think i kind of freaked him out cause I got so excited when he came up to our booth. Who would have guess you would see this in Columbus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment