CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Cookie Cakes

So this started as a request from a co-worker and and has turned into this huge order for next week. I mentioned to another nurse today that I was going to make a cookie cake for a valentines gift for someone in our office and she asked if she could order one too. Of course, Im not going to turn down more orders. Next thing I know I have 10 orders for cookie cakes for Valentines Day! I called Mrs Debbie and asked if she was sitting down. She just laughed when I told her and she said "Bring it on." So for the next week, if you need me I will be working home health or making cakes or going to class or answering the on-call phone cause this is also my week to be on-call during the hours that our office is closed. Yea me! Haha! I just told Stephen he will have to take me out for Valentines Day another weekend cause after next Saturday Im sure I will be too tired to go out. Besides I hate going out on Valentines and fighting the crowds. I would much rather go out a different night.

0 comments: