I just wanted to thank my sweet husband for surprising me with roses today! I was shocked when I walking in from work and found them on the coffee table. It was such a nice surprise after my stressful week. I love you!! Cant wait to celebrate Valentine's Day on Monday (and for the rest of you, no, our calendar is not wrong. We just don't have time to celebrate before then). We finished all of our cakes tonight (13 total for this week!!) I will post pictures soon so check back.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Valentine's Day
I just wanted to thank my sweet husband for surprising me with roses today! I was shocked when I walking in from work and found them on the coffee table. It was such a nice surprise after my stressful week. I love you!! Cant wait to celebrate Valentine's Day on Monday (and for the rest of you, no, our calendar is not wrong. We just don't have time to celebrate before then). We finished all of our cakes tonight (13 total for this week!!) I will post pictures soon so check back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment