CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ironman Cake


This was a last minute order that we received this week. I was actually very excited because this was our first order from someone that we don't know. This lady heard about us from someone else that had seen some of our cakes. Her son, Jacob, is turning 7 and wanted an Ironman cake. I of course said, "Yes!" before I thought about it. Ironman does not have a symbol or anything easy to do. Thank goodness I live with a superhero expert. Stephen actually drew this mask for me and I traced it on to the cake and iced it. Thanks Stephen!! We could not have done this without you!! We also got several other cake orders this week for the upcoming months, and we will being doing our first baby shower cake next Friday. Well, Im off to pack for the beach. Leaving for a girl's trip to Destin in the morning with all the Pourciaus! Cant wait to put my feet in the sand and maybe work on my tan if its warm enough. Ill post pictures next week when we get back.

0 comments: