CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!!!! (in march ?!?!)


This weekend has been nothing like we planned. I was going to work at the hospital Friday night but they called and told me to stay home. Fine with me! I took a long much needed nap. Saturday we were going to Bubba and Elyse's wedding. About 45 minutes before the wedding, the church flooded from all the rain we had over the last few days. They grabbed what they could and everyone headed down the road to another church where they were married. It was still a very sweet and special ceremony. Then we went over to Jim and Tara's to make dinner and hang out only it started to get really cold. Stephen's mom called to tell us the weather was going to get bad and ask if we were on the road. We decided to just spend the night with the Blakes. When I woke up this morning, I looked out the window and saw a ton of SNOW! There was so much, I could even see it without my glasses! Ha Ha! I started jumping up and down and screaming and then woke everyone else up. Tara and I can outside in our pjs to see the snow. It was so much fun. I cannot believe how much fell. There was at least 2 inches on the ground this morning. But, as soon as the sun came out it started melting very quickly and now you can hardly tell we had a snow storm this morning. Only in the south! It was stormy with tornadoes Friday and then snow and ice last night. I dont think I will ever get used to the weather here. To see the pictures from this morning, click on the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013761&id=163200109&l=23c4f

0 comments: