
Where will you be for July 4th next year? I know its only Christmas now but I have made plans already and I am so excited. I get to go back to Mexico with Broadmoor as they take their annual medical missions trip!! I'm so excited to get to return this time as a nurse! The previous trips I had many many different jobs. Glad this year to actually be a part of the medical team. Mom, Dad and also my awesome friend and fellow nurse, Morgan, will get to go with us. Cant wait. Found out this morning that my flight has been booked from Birmingham. Now just have to sit back and wait for 7 months before I can go. Oh yeah! I have to get a new passport too with my new last name. That could easily take up all my spare time until we leave :)
4 comments:
How exciting!! It's going to be a long 7 months for you, but it'll be here before you know it!
Did you know that your Dad has asked me to go along???
Gramma
I heard! And you better be going!!
Let's talk about it when you come home for Christmas. You know that I absolutely hate to fly....but the offer is very tempting. I could be your and Morgan's assistant, since you two are medical pros this trip!
Post a Comment