
So I have been trying to lose some weight and have hit a wall. I want to lose 15 more pounds. So in addition to bumping up my exercise on my awesome new treadmill, I decided to make it about someone else. I joined the Pound for Pound challenge. I love The Biggest Loser. I have not missed an episode this season and am proud to say that I weigh over 20 pounds less than when this season started. Wish I had joined the challenge sooner. Oh well, there is still fat to get rid of :) For every pound of weight I pledge to lose, one pound of food will be donated to a food bank in Birmingham. Hopefully I can motivated and get to my goal soon. Please keep me accountable! I need it!!! Especially with all these holiday parties that are coming up :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment