CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night

Tara and I made Jim a birthday dinner tonight. We had the Neely's shrimp and grits. Click here for the recipe. It is a super easy and very yummy dish!

I made Jim an almond sour cream cake with chocolate butter cream. Of course, it had to have some kind of bikes on it. I tried something new and piped them out of white chocolate and let them dry and then propped them up on the cake. It turned out better than I thought.



Tara put all 29 candles on it. Ha ha! It took up the whole top of the cake!




We are all going to head to Tuscaloosa tomorrow for the A day game. We will get more pics and Ill post later this weekend so check back soon.

1 comments:

Teresa

Happy BIrthday to JIM!
Hey!
Looks like a great time Casey!
The shrimp and grits look FAB!
I know that was some kind of yummmmmy eating!
xo