So we have had a busy week. I have worked and worked and worked! Stephen was so nice to pass on his sinus infection to me and I can't shake it! We decided to head to Columbus last night for a trip to Lowe's and meet up with friends at the BBQ festival that was on the riverfront this weekend. It smelled so good there. The actual contest is today. Wish we could have gone back to taste test everything. I did get to try some fresh boudin made by someone from Millport. That was unexpected! It was really good too. My favorite was the large bag of boiled peanuts I got. They were sooooo good! After we got home we both crashed. I even slept until 10:30 this morning and it was much needed. Stephen was too excited to sleep in. He was ready to get up and start weed eating with his newly purchased weed eater :) He has been working on our yard for 3 days now. It took one day just to pick up all the pine cones and sticks. I did help with that day but have not really been much help since he started the mowing. While he was outside today, I decided to head out too and clean out my car. It was a disaster! Look to see what happens when you are a home health nurse living out of your car all day, everyday.
The Before:

The After:

The essentials for every home health nurse. I don't go anywhere without them:

My hardworking hubby:

Almost finished:
2 comments:
By George, I think you fixed it!
Love,
G
BTW..GMomma, Papa Bill, Poppa and I are going to hear the BBC choir this morning at First Baptist in Baton Rouge and then go to lunch. Looking forward to it.
We really enjoyed our trip to DC.
Post a Comment