CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Nurses Day!

So today is Nurses Day! I forgot all about it until I saw it posted on facebook this morning. I had already made an appointment to get a massage today. I took off work early and headed to Eden. It was AMAZING! One of the best massages ever!!! I will definitely go back and soon!

While I was getting my massage, Stephen was walking around Lowe's to pass the time. While he was there he pick this up for me. Its a kitchen aide spatula that is made to scrape out my kitchen aide mixer bowl. I was so excited! Now I want to make some buttercream.

We headed over to Peking for supper. I have not had many things on the menu and have not wanted to try too much due to my ginger allergy. I asked the waiter today about the sesame chicken. He asked the manager if it had ginger in it. She said it typically does but they would make a special order for me without it. This made me sooo happy. The manager double checked with me before they made it to make sure nothing else in the dish would bother me. That was so nice. I ate every bite!!!

0 comments: