Thank you so much for the compliment! That was very nice. I use a Nikon D3000. Honestly, as far as digital SLR photography goes, it is bottom-of-the-line. But I'm not a professional, so it works for me! I also do a lot of editing with Photoshop Elements, and I am still learning how to use that (mostly from blogs like Pioneer Woman and MckMamma). Now you need to teach me how to make cakes like that, ha. Seriously though, your cake for the baby shower is fantastic! Janice
I love going to the beach! We are headed there next week, and I am about to pop out of my skin with excitement! Also, the pics from your Mexico trip were great!! I adore Mexico and have spent 5 summers there on mission trips! I keep telling my husband that he has to take me there someday...to like a touristy resort instead of the slums! HA! I found your blog through the blog-hop/comment challenge/quit stalking and comment deal that Jenna is heading up. Looking forward to following you!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love destin too!! We've stayed in Sandestin two summers and love the area. Too bad it's been 2 years since we've been there:(. Your cakes are beautiful!!! You are gifted! Wish you were in my area...I'd totally order from you!
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the compliment! That was very nice. I use a Nikon D3000. Honestly, as far as digital SLR photography goes, it is bottom-of-the-line. But I'm not a professional, so it works for me! I also do a lot of editing with Photoshop Elements, and I am still learning how to use that (mostly from blogs like Pioneer Woman and MckMamma). Now you need to teach me how to make cakes like that, ha. Seriously though, your cake for the baby shower is fantastic!
Janice
Stopping by from Jenna's Journey bloghop! I'd also LOVE to be in Destin right now!!! Love that place!! I love the cakes you make! Amazing!
I love going to the beach! We are headed there next week, and I am about to pop out of my skin with excitement!
Also, the pics from your Mexico trip were great!! I adore Mexico and have spent 5 summers there on mission trips! I keep telling my husband that he has to take me there someday...to like a touristy resort instead of the slums! HA!
I found your blog through the blog-hop/comment challenge/quit stalking and comment deal that Jenna is heading up.
Looking forward to following you!!
Stopping in from Jenna's - what a beautiful photo!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love destin too!! We've stayed in Sandestin two summers and love the area. Too bad it's been 2 years since we've been there:(. Your cakes are beautiful!!! You are gifted! Wish you were in my area...I'd totally order from you!
Yes please!!
Post a Comment