Everywhere you look, you see BABIES!!! Ahhh! Ha ha! Sorry just a little overwhelmed by it. This week, my friend Stacy FINALLY had her sweet baby Hunter! I was in charge of her first baby, Zoey on the day of the delivery. She was totally confused to see me and kept looking all over the house for her momma and would come back and look at me and say "where did she go?"
Zoey "Are you my mommy?"

Baby Hunter the night he was born (Sorry so blurry- it was texted to me and then saved from my phone)

I went to the hospital the next day to finally meet him. He was so cute! He just slept in my lap for awhile. I have heard he even has dimples! I have not seen them yet though. Guess Ill have to go over and play with him some more to see it for myself.

Mommy giving him his first manicure. He was so far along that his nails were extremely long! We filed them down because his dad said he was looking too much like a girl :)

On another note, I decided to take a walk on the wild side and shake things up a bit. I painted my toes a bright blue! Ha ha! Just wanted to show them off.

Last night we decided to go to Tuscaloosa with the Blakes. They needed to get their baby registery started at Target and Im always up for a shopping trip and spending other people's money.


P90X update: We have made it 8 days! Yea!! We have stuck with the diet having one cheat meal last night ( we needed some Mexican!). We are both very happy with our results this week. I cannot believe how many more push ups I could do today versus last Sunday. And by that I mean I could actually do several push ups today and could hardly do one last week. Ha Ha! Success!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment