So we stayed in Alabama this year for Christmas. It has been a great weekend. Very relaxed and lots of hanging out with family. Oh and of course, lots of food! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.
Christmas Eve started out with no electricity. It finally came back on and I started baking and making Christmas candy:

The tree with all the presents ready to be opened:


Stephen trying to teach his granddad how to use the new digital camera:
Christmas morning at our house:




I can't believe it but we had a WHITE christmas! I snowed until lunch. This was right when it started. Wish I had waited a few more minutes because the ground was covered in snow before I walked back in the house. It was perfect! Its snowing again now. Sitting by the fire and enjoying it through the window.




Chase and Stephen playing old school games. Who knew this was coming back?!

1 comments:
I LOVED this game!
Post a Comment