CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Update

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog. We have been busy! We celebrated New Years with my parents. They came for a visit. It was lots of eating and napping and hanging out. It was pouring rain New Years Eve so we weren't able to do fireworks but that was fine. We were all in bed before midnight. It was a fun relaxing visit.



Can you believe it has snowed again!!???? We got a huge storm Sunday night. We both had snow days Monday and Tuesday. We walked outside Monday morning early and walked around the yard but it was freezing so we didn't stay out there long. It has been so cold that we still have snow and ice. The schools here have been closed all week. It was pretty Monday morning but we are so over the ice now! Ready for it to go! Tired of my carport being iced over every morning and night. This morning it was only 14 when I woke up! Brrrrr!


Other big news is Stephen just started a new job last week. He is working in the engineering dept at a local plant. He loves it so far and is glad to get to use the skills he has been learning in school for last two years.

Our good friends the Blakes welcomed their baby girl into the world on 1/2/11. She is beautiful and perfect! We have enjoyed loving on her and then giving her right back to her mommy when she starts to cry. To see pictures of her check my facebook.

I think that is about it. OHHHH! Wait, there is one more thing!

We are expecting! We found out back in November but have been keeping that little secret to ourselves until last week. I will not be putting any baby updates on this blog due to it being so public. We have started a separate blog for doodlebug. If you like to be added to the list so you can view it just send me an email and I will send you a link. (caseyann_2002@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

Teresa

WOW!
What exciting news Casey!
WOW!
You are expecting a little "doodle~bug!"
How perfectly wonderful!
And how FUN...your baby...I almost said SHE...can grow up as Ruby's best friend!
How sweet is that!
What a HAPPY HAPPY New Year this must be for you and Stephen!
ENJOY!
xo

Shawn and Callie

Yay for Doodle Bug! We can't wait to meet him (yes, I said "him" because JT needs a buddy to play with...so many baby girls already! Haha!) Boy or girl, Shawn and I are so excited for y'all. Stay warm...