CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess who is old!?!

Stephen had a birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday, baby! We did not do much celebrating yesterday. We both had to work then I had a doctors appointment. I did make him dinner last night. Chicken and dumplings and sweet and sour green beans. Turned out pretty good. Then after dinner we curled up on the couch and watched Despicable Me. It was funny. The last two movies we have gotten from Netflix have been cartoons. Haha!


Birthday chair covers make me happy!

Yes, I make cakes all the time but Stephen would rather have a big bowl of banana pudding for dessert. So...thats what he got. This was the first time I had ever made it. I even made his mom's recipe because of course that is his favorite. It turned out pretty good. We still have a ton left. Don't know why I made the whole recipe. Should have just made half of it. Oh well, guess we will have some more for lunch today.



We are going to go out tonight and have dinner with his family. This will be their first time to have Japanese. This should be interesting. I will try to get some pictures.

3 comments:

Teresa

What a lucky MAN!
Please come to Bainbridge and teach me how to make Chicken and Dumplings!
Yummmm!

T

I see the birthday mat!

Shawn and Callie

Happy Belated Birthday Stephen! I LOVE the birthday chair cover! Haha! That's great! And Shawn is the same way...he'd take a big bowl of banana pudding over cake any day.
We enjoyed eating lunch with y'all today at church...we've been missing The Richards!