CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Birthday


Well in a few short hours I will be turning 25. I was dreading this birthday but the more I thought about it the less I started dreading it. I am very happy with my life right now. I am married to my soul mate who I love more and more everyday. I have a job that I love with a great group of women that I enjoy getting to see everyday. I could go on and on but you get the picture. I am proud to turn 25 tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a relaxing day. We are going to church in the morning and then to see a movie. Then we are going to have dinner with Stephen's family. It should be a great day! Im sure I will post some pictures later. Oh yeah, and ROLL TIDE! That game was awsome!

1 comments:

gramma/poppa

What a beautiful birthday for a beautiful 25 year old granddaughter! I hope you have a wonderful day...love you much.
Gramma