CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miss State vs Bama

We went to the Bama game this weekend. I know what you are thinking..but it was freezing and you are a LSU fan. But we have so much fun and I did cheer for Bama really loud Saturday. It was a great game despite the weather. I was bundled up in several layers and was still frozen by the time we left. I cant believe the season Bama is having this year. 11-0 now! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the game. Enjoy!

On the way to the game, showing off my new hat that I bought at target for only $1.50 before that game.
Jim and Tara before the game
Stephen and Casey before the game

This was my reaction when they decided to show clips from the LSU/Bama game to "pump up" the crowd. It did not work for me! Then the people behind us started discussing every detail of that game. Will you people ever stop!!!ahhh! You won! I know! Get over it!

0 comments: