So I made it through my 25th birthday. We had a great day. Went to church and then to the movies to see Four Christmases. It was soooo funny! A good start to the holiday season. We then just hung out at the house and I tried to figure out how to change up my blog. Hope you like the new look. Im sure Ill change it again soon. We ended the night at the in-laws. My wonderful mom in-law made me supper! It was so good! Then we all just sat around and watched The Amazing Race. Cant wait to see the final episode next week. I still dont know who to pull for. Well, that is all. We go back to work tomorrow (yuck). I think Im going to re-read my birthday cards and wishes on Facebook before I head off to bed.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like the new blog! super cute!
Post a Comment