Yes, I know, but LSU is not playing so I can pull for Bama and everyone will just have to get over it! Im ready for today's game. Hope it ends like we want. It should be fun. We are ending the season the same way we started, by watching it with our friends, Jim and Tara and pigging out on some pizza. Hope the boys are ready for a fight but if worse comes to worse at least they beat the pants off Auburn. Ha! Ha! Bryan...what was the score again? I forgot. Haha!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
SEC Championship
Yes, I know, but LSU is not playing so I can pull for Bama and everyone will just have to get over it! Im ready for today's game. Hope it ends like we want. It should be fun. We are ending the season the same way we started, by watching it with our friends, Jim and Tara and pigging out on some pizza. Hope the boys are ready for a fight but if worse comes to worse at least they beat the pants off Auburn. Ha! Ha! Bryan...what was the score again? I forgot. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment