So I have these two bridesmaid dresses that I have to wear this summer so I have been trying to lose some weight to make sure I look extra nice for the brides. Don't want to embarrass them or anything :) So yesterday I picked this up from our local store. Funny thing is, I went for my fat free french vanilla coffee creamer and they did not have it. But they did have 3 types of soymilk. Who knew? You never know what you will find when you stroll up and down the isles of Shop and Save. Other things I have noticed they do not have that I have needed:
- refrigerated pizza dough
-marinated artichokes hearts
- Comunity coffee
- reduced fat triscuts
- goldfish crackers
- yellow or red bellpeppers
Im sure the list will continue to grow the more recipes I find. I have to say that this soy milk was pretty good with my kashi go lean. I really wanted something bad for me for supper but resisted since I have to weigh in the morning. Oh well, Stephen has already promised me sushi when we go to Tuscaloosa Tuesday, so I need to save up my points!

1 comments:
ME want sushi!!!!!
Post a Comment