
Pool Time!!! We found out yesterday that Mrs. Kathy's pool was ready. About 25 min later, we were jumping in. No lie! I have never shaved my legs that quickly before! It was heaven!!! She has a new float that I have officially claimed for myself and threatened the boys that if they kill it by using it in some of their trick jumps off of the driving board, I will be VERY unhappy! I could not believe how warm the water is already. We only stayed for a couple hours and then had to come home. Hope to go back soon. I wanted to go today, but Stephen had too much school work to do tonight. Boo! So its just me, the laptop, and the TV. At least I have control of the remote!
1 comments:
umm so yeah....we need a swim date!! i need to float so bad! i think it will make me and baby blake feel better!!
Post a Comment