I love all things monogrammed and orange lately. Leigh recently said orange is my new color. In fact, my toes are even painted orange right now :)
I also love things with birds on them. Guess I'm buying into the whole French country style that is so popular right now:
I just liked these. I thought they were very pretty. They are just begging to be used for a tea party:
This is made of yarn and felt! I love it! May need to make one for myself. Im sure I could find some how-to videos on youtube. Now just need to find time to make it:
Thats all for now. By the time I made it through these sections, the movie was over. I did get a peek at the wall decor section. I will def need to revisit it to see what other things I may need :)



3 comments:
Love the tea cups and bird plates!
If you're serious about doing the button pillows, you can buy buttons in multiples on Ebay. Search "button lot" or "black button lot" if you want them in a certain color.
I think we need a craft day in our future!!
Post a Comment