My mom had some friends that are trying to adopt a little boy. They have tshirts that they have for sale to raise money for the adoption. If you take a picture while wearing the shirt, they will post it on their blog.
Click here to see their blog. While Mom was in town we headed down the block for a mini photo session so Mom could send in a couple pictures:
Had to get the flags in the picture for Memorial Day

Mom and Me

In Front of the Lamar Democrat office

This is my favorite. In front of the Backstreet Opry, a local landmark

Then I took this one too while we were out there. Think I like it better with the red showing though. I have just found Picnik.com and have been playing around editing pictures on there. I have alot to learn but did all of these photos on that site and liked how they came out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment