CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Golf Ball Cake



Made this cake this weekend for Jim's birthday. It was the first one I have made completely in my kitchen. I usually use my mom-in-laws kitchen. I have about 2 feet of kitchen counter space so it was frustrating at times. Especially when I also had the crockpot plugged in taking up some of my valuable space. But, anyway, I got it finished. I was using a new pan that allowed me to have two different flavored cakes inside. It was half chocolate and have vanilla. Turned out better than I had thought it would. I was just glad he could tell it was a golf ball. Haha! Happy Birthday, Jim!

1 comments:

Tara

He LOVED it!! Thank you SOOO much for EVERYTHING yall did Saturday!! What would we do without yall!? Love you, T