So last night we had a surprise birthday dinner for Tara at her grandparents' house. Her grandmother made a great supper and I ate way too much. Here are the pictures of the cake that we made for Tara. This was my first time to do scroll work. It is a work in progress but as not as difficult as I thought it would be. Ill have to keep practicing. Im going to work on my basket weave technique today so that I can use it on a cake tomorrow that was ordered for a retirement party. Ill post some pictures later this week of that cake. Going to Market Street Festival this weekend. Should be alot of fun. Ready for the weekend already and its only Wednesday.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Happy Birthday week to Tara!
So last night we had a surprise birthday dinner for Tara at her grandparents' house. Her grandmother made a great supper and I ate way too much. Here are the pictures of the cake that we made for Tara. This was my first time to do scroll work. It is a work in progress but as not as difficult as I thought it would be. Ill have to keep practicing. Im going to work on my basket weave technique today so that I can use it on a cake tomorrow that was ordered for a retirement party. Ill post some pictures later this week of that cake. Going to Market Street Festival this weekend. Should be alot of fun. Ready for the weekend already and its only Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY!! I absolutely LOVED my cake! Thank you SO SO much! Yall are the best! Yall totally got me! I had no clue!
Post a Comment