CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

My hubby

So this summer we will be running the roads going to several weddings. Stephen and I are both in weddings this summer. Anyway, we needed to get Stephen some more dress clothes for the rehearsals and weddings. We picked some up the other night (P.S JcPenny is having a really good sale). Last night I asked Stephen to go try on his new clothes to make sure they fit. He came back in the den dressed like this. HaHa! If you know my husband at all, you would know that this did not suprise me at all!!! He then ran and got the camera and said "Take my picture so I can put it on facebook". He has only been on facebook for a few days and is already addicted. Just wanted to share the craziness that I live with. Would not change it for anything :)

0 comments: