CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look what was in my yard yesterday


This chicken was in our yard all day yesterday! I was cool with it until he got on top of my car and then slid down the front and scratched it! ahh! Stephen literally chased it out of the yard 3 or 4 times and it kept coming back. I know I dont live in a metropolis but still I live a block from city hall! Who knows where it came from? Who knows where it went? I have a feeling Stephen probably took care of it when I was not looking. Poor chicken :(

4 comments:

Leigh

Maybe they cooked it up at Jack's?
-Leigh

Tara

That is HILARIOUS!! Only in Vernon! Are you sure it's not in your freezer?!

Tara

P.S. Sorry about your car though! Did it scratch mine? Not that I would notice if it did!

The Richards

no it did not scratch yours. jim was here when it slid down mine. i thought the guys were going to die as they watched it. you know how they are :)