Next on the list......GRACELAND: We took the audio tour. If you ever get a chance to go, do it! I was not that excited at first but let me tell you it is well worth the money! I loved it and have been singing Elvis songs since we left!
Have to brag for a moment. Elvis had the same pattern of china that I have. My grandmother said it was a different brand but I say it looks the same so I can now tell everyone that I have Elvis's china.
Lunch at the diner. I really can't explain what we were discussing here. Sorry but what happens with the grandmothers, stays with the grandmothers. Don't even ask, Mom. Im not going to tell you :)
Next we went to Sun Studio. We did not take the tour. We were worn out from the heat so we just walked around the gift shop and enjoyed the free air conditioning.

After this we went back to the cottage for a nap and watched an Elvis movie, Kissing Cousins (not his best work). Then we went back into town to eat at Panera. I will do my very best to put the last of the pictures up tomorrow.








1 comments:
These look great! Love the "What happens with the grandmothers stays with the grandmothers" and the "YUMMO" one. Stephen will love that. I want ALL your pictures when you can load them soo.
Post a Comment