
So I went to work this morning but only worked a half day again. We decided to got get some things done and check them off the list. We both needed to update our drivers license with our new address and I needed to update my passport to my married name (yes, I know Im almost 3 years behind). Let me just say how much Stephen hates doing these kinds of things. He hates filling out paperwork and waiting in line but oh well it needed to be done. What a better way to spend a yucky rainy day. We got our license fixed in about 5 minutes (Yes, you poor people who must use the Shreveport DMV, be jealous, very jealous!). Then we gathered all our important documents and headed to the post office in Columbus. Stephen (well I decided) that he needed to go ahead and get his passport while we were in line. It was actually a pretty easy process. We only waited for about 10 minutes and the guy that helped us was very friendly. Then we went to our favorite Mexican place for a late lunch/early supper. It was still pouring down so we decided to go to the early movie to see this....

Let me just say, don't waste your money!! It was so slow and was so cheesy that we were just laughing at it by the end. Stephen was the first one to rush out of the theater. Ha ha, oh well. Guess I will have to sit through a couple guy movies to make up for it. Now we are back home and listening to the rain and watching another movie. I love days like this and now a few more things are checked off the list! Oh and did I mention that this was the first day all week that I made it with out taking a nap! I am feeling so much better and think that this bronchitis is on its way out! Thank goodness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment