I LOVE these things! ☺
01. High heels or boots? depends on the outfit
02. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30! it was wonderful!!! love sleeping in!
03. Diamonds or pearls? Both!
04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Leap Year! It was really cute!
05. What is your favorite TV show? I love 18 kids and counting and pretty much anything on foodnetwork.
06. What do you usually have for breakfast?coffee with sweet'n'low and fat free vanilla creamer and usually a protein bar or oatmeal.
07. What is your favorite physical trait about yourself? my dimples
08. What food do you dislike? fish!!!! and water chestnuts!!!! yuck-o!!!
09. What is your favorite CD at the moment? the new casting crowns
10. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
11. Favorite Clothing? jeans, pj pants and flip flops!
12. If you could leave for vacation tomorrow where would you go? A tropical island somewhere
13. Are you an organized person? usually but you couldn't tell if you saw the back of my car right now but i could fix alot of medical emergencies with the supplies in there. Got to love home health nursing.
14. Where would you like to retire to? The Beach
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 22 when I was first dating Stephen
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? going to the inlaws for a steak dinner! yummy!
17. Something people may not know about you? I took piano lessons for almost 13 years! and no I will not play for you so don't ask! I have the worst stage fright! Stephen has not even heard me play
18. Do you remember other's Birthdays? Yes, thanks to my handy iphone reminders and Facebook
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
20. What is your shoe size? 9.5-10 (yeah I know! I have big feet!)
21. What did you want to be when you were little? food stylist
22. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daisies and hydrangeas
23. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the medical mission trip to Mexico in July!
24. What was the last thing you ate? Apple Newton Crisps
25. Do you wish upon stars? Nope
26. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
27. How is the weather right now? breezy night
28. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
29. Favorite soft drink? sweet tea and diet coke
30. Favorite restaurant? Hokkaido
31. Hair color? brown with red highlights
32. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
33. Summer or winter? Both
34. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
35. Coffee or tea? Both
36. Favorite food of all time? Depends on my mood but probably Mexican or Doritos (which I don't remember the last time I had them)
37.When was the last time you cried? the other day after work. drama, drama! Its all good now though
38. What did you do last night? went to Tuscaloosa
39. What are you afraid of? SNAKES!!! and being trapped in small spaces!!
40. Salty or sweet? both
41. How many years at your current job? almost 2
42. You miss_____: My Shreveport peeps!
43. Positive or negative? depends. I wish I was more positive.
44. Pet peeve? repetitive tapping noises
45. Anywhere in the world you want to go that you have never been to? London, a tropical island
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment