These were right as the snow started. I went outside briefly but quickly went back inside cause the wind was freezing!!!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Snow Day
So today we got a snow day!!! I was dressed and ready for work. I was actually pulling in to the parking lot of our office when I got a text saying we were closing. Stephen went to school and only stayed about an hour before they sent him home. He drove home in constant snow! It was so pretty! I was so excited about the day off but quickly got cabin fever. So I took some pictures of my day to show how I spent my day off:

I love my Netflix on days like today. I watched "Catch and Release". It was okay. Good for a snow day and you have nothing else to do.
I dug a project out of the craft closet. I re-started a scarf that I had tried to make a couple months ago. I got about 12 inches done. I got alot done during the first half of the Alabama game because I was so nervous.
I drank ALOT of decaf splenda iced tea! So tired of water today so I have made two pitchers of this in the last couple days.
We got dressed in our BAMA gear and waited ALLLLL day for the game to start. We are watching now. Its the 4th quarter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment