Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Bama Steak and Cheese
I was totally lost as to what to make this week so I got on one of my favorite food blogs, Mommy's Kitchen. I made the Bama Steak and Cheese sandwiches. They were so good and so easy to make. Literally took about 15 minutes from start to finish and loved only having one pot to clean. Stephen liked them too, of course he loves anything with bell peppers. There are enough leftovers for us to have a couple more sandwiches later this week. If you want to see the recipe, click here or click on the Mommy's Kitchen button on the side of the blog. She has a great site to look around for some ideas. I'm making her tater tot casserole tomorrow night. Ill let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment