
We headed out on a simple dirt path thinking that this would be so much fun and we could totally handle it. Ha! WRONG!!! This path was INSANE!!!!I don't know how people ride that thing. At times it was extremely windy and narrow!
This was when we had just started out:
This was the scariest part of the trail. Can you see the fear on my face :) needless to say, I walked my bike through this part (well, I walked my bike through ALOT of the trail)
Come on guys! We can do this:
After we finally found the truck again (thank goodness we were following the marked trail or we would probably still be in those woods!), we decided we were starving so we headed to Newks and got some lunch/supper and took it and had a picnic on Bama's campus.
We then got back on the bikes (even though our backsides were protesting loudly)and road around the campus. It was so nice and much more on our skill levels. Here are some pictures of us in front of the stadium. So nice to actually get to see the campus without the crowds we usually fight on game days.

We finally made it back home. It was sooo nice to shower and get that outdoor, sweaty, dirty smell off. Haha! I think we will def be feeling this tomorrow! Probably going to need a hot bubble bath.

0 comments:
Post a Comment