CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday

I am still on call and had to work today. This is the first time I have been oncall that I actually missed church. Much better than when I worked every other weekend at the hospital and missed all the time. I worked all day and got off a little while ago. After I got off, we headed to the park and walked. It is so nice today! Love this weather. Trying to convince Stephen we need to purchase some tennis rackets and use the tennis courts down there but he is not on board yet. I was just glad I got him to go walking with me today. Just called in a pizza at Pizza Hut. Letting them take care of supper tonight. Instead of watching the Oscars tonight like the rest of the world, I think we will be having a Rock Band night. Time to show Stephen my skills on the xbox. I don't play too often because I hate to embarrass him cause Im just that good. Ha ha yeah right. Not looking forward to work tomorrow. The week seems so much longer when I have worked all weekend. Oh well, maybe Ill get to be off on Friday :)

0 comments: