Using the paper goods I got 80% off at Target at the end of last football season! Score!
Life is just better when you make peanut butter brownies! Yum! I have posted this recipe before but here it is again. I threw some M&Ms on top this time.
Stephen requested hot dogs. I did not feel like doing regular hot dogs with all the fixins so we made these instead. So easy and easy to eat and watch the game. Although, they did not reheat well the next day for lunch. They totally exploded! ha ha but they still tasted good just not as pretty.
Working hard all week. We are going to the Tebow Tailgate Banquet to raise money for Life Choices Pregnancy Center this week. Very excited to hear Pam Tebow speak and support Tara.
Stephen has his first test of the semester tomorrow so say a quick prayer.
On other news, very excited that I might get my new Macbook this weekend! I see lots of blog post coming soon!
Stephen has his first test of the semester tomorrow so say a quick prayer.
On other news, very excited that I might get my new Macbook this weekend! I see lots of blog post coming soon!

2 comments:
GREAT LOOKING "TABLESCAPE" Looks like Semi-homemade. Love you.
Yummy! My sons are having a sleepover this weekend, you have given me some great ideas!!
Post a Comment