So I have been to Birmingham TWICE this weekend! We went yesterday morning to the Apple store to get my Macbook. I decided that if I was paying that much money, I wanted to take my old laptop and have all my photos and documents transferred over. Well, that meant going back today and picking both computers up. Boo! But that meant, I got to have a fun day in Bham yesterday with Stephen and then went back today with Tara for another fun afternoon. Well the Summit has a new restaurant, Chuy's. I had heard about it on a blog that I follow. Amanda lived in Nashville where there is also a Chuy's, and she always blogged about how much she loved their food. So when I saw it, I knew we had to go. I told Stephen, "Amanda said this place is awesome!" He said, "Who?" ha ha sorry, I live in my blog world sometimes. Anyway, we went and IT WAS AWSOME!!!!! I am hooked! The best mexican I have EVER eaten! And that says alot because I have eaten alot of different places. We had the fajitas and they were not disappointing! We pigged out! Oh and the best part, Tara and I went back tonight! Ha! I had the steak burrito. It was so big, I could only eat 1/3. Stephen is taking the rest to school for lunch tomorrow.

The view from the Summit. Who knew you could have a view like this when shopping?!
Now I'm totally exhausted. I really need to go to bed but can't get off my computer. I will have to finish learning how to use it tomorrow after work. I see many blog post this week :0)

0 comments:
Post a Comment