
I actually met Pam in the bathroom the first time I talked to her that night! Ha ha! She was so nice and told me that she loved my dimples because they made her miss her daughter that also has them. She saw Stephen's Bama polo and was quick to say that her suit was not crimson but red!
Taking a re-re picture when we got home. Stephen is so lucky to be married to a purty lady like me! Ha ha
Stephen won the door prize from Purple Elephant...so that meant I won it! It was a super cute travel jewelry organizer which is actually something I really needed. Thanks, babe!

This is for Leigh. Does this outfit work for not wearing leggins as pants? What do you think?

It was a nice night to visit with friends, hear a great speaker and raise money for a great cause!

1 comments:
I like the leggings. Totally appropriate.
Post a Comment