Since we have become friends with the Blakes, tailgating has become a major part of our fall schedule. We tailgate for every game whether on campus or at our house in our den. It is part of the experience. Here is a look at how we do it and some of my favorite recipes that I like to use when tailgating.
At the game:

Making our own party at home. Who needs the Quad?:

When we stay home for the game we often have chicken and sausage gumbo with rice and garlic bread. This is a winter time staple at our house. I often make a big batch and freeze it for later:

I made these last year for the first game. Saw them on cakecentral.com and just played around with different icing tips until I got the look I wanted. I think I will definitely need to make these again this year to take to a game:


7 layer Mexican Dip is a must. Stephen loves this and could make a meal out of it. There are many different recipes. I change it up every time I make it. Depends on what ingredients look the best when I make it:

I made these little bites of bacon heaven this year for the Super Bowl. I will be making these again this year. Very easy and very good!
Click here to see the recipe:

See we have to make it pretty even if we are watching from the den. Bought all of the football goodies 75% off after a season at Target:

We are missing the first game tomorrow. We have other plans. Don't worry Jim and Tara; we will go soon! Cant believe football season is here again. Time for every Saturday's schedule to revolve around ESPN. There will be many more football pics to follow in the next few months! Ready to see what our favorite teams will do.
2 comments:
all the food looks delish and those cupcakes are gorgeous!! even if they are Alabama! :)
Thanks for sharing! I'm loving the cupcakes too cute!!! I wish I could do that! :-)
Post a Comment