We got to go to the Bama/Florida game yesterday. Oh my word! The game was awesome! My voice is still gone from all of the yelling! I screamed like crazy! We went early to tailgate and enjoy all the festivities:

Tara's dad, Greg, flew into town for the game.

Getting ready to chow down on our good tailgate food: hot dogs (extra burnt just like we like them), pasta salad, chips, veggies and dip, fruit, red velvet cookies with cream cheese buttercream (ill share this recipe next so check back).

The Blakes: Baby Ruby was kicking Tara like crazy while we were there. Think she will definitely be a Bama fan!

Our griller:

Headed to Walk of Champions! This was my first time to see this. We all lined up and all of the coaches and players walked through on their way to the locker room. I was literally 10 feet from all of the player and someone else. Who was it?! Oh yeah, that guy my family just loves, Coach Saban! I did not get a picture because we were packed in tight, and I was fighting not having a panic attack in that crowd. Ha ha!

Waiting for the game to start:

We had just finished off some Dreamland nachos! Oh I love these thing! So good! Stephen always fusses about how much they cost but I just share with him so soon his mouth is full of nacho goodness and I cannot hear his complaints :)

It was a great day! Really long though! I'm still so tired! Bama played a GREAT game! We were so proud. Ready for next weeks game! Thanks Blakes for letting us go with y'all! We had a great time!

1 comments:
How FUN!
I miss BAMA tailgating!
And DREAMLAND Nachos!
OMGoodness! Sounds DREAMY!
I know you guys had FUN!
Roll Tide!
xo
Post a Comment