CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping

So Mrs. Debbie and I ran to Birmingham yesterday to get some Christmas shopping done. Think we came home with more for ourselves than anyone else. Oh well, we still have plenty of time, right?
Our first stop of Whole Foods! This was both our first Whole Foods experience. We LOVED it! Good thing my mother inlaw finds it so enjoyable to walk around a grocery story just like I do. We spent a whole hour just walking up and down the rows. We could have stayed much longer but new we had more shopping to do. We will be going back for sure!

They had the prettiest mums and pumpkins! I wanted to bring them all home!


I snapped a few pictures when I was in the bakery for inspiration. I love these pumpkin cupcakes!
Owls:
Look who finally got the iPad she has been dreaming and talking about for months!
And yes we did eat at Chuy's again. Don't worry, I had a slimfast and apple for lunch today to make up for it. Good thing I do not live any closer to this place or I would have a serious problem!

0 comments: